martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

one minute talk

Hello my name is Bautista Felipe Cersosimo but my friends call me Feli, I have 13 years old and my birthday is the 30 of may. I live in Argentina, in adrogue, whith my familie, my mother, my father and my brother; my father and mother are separated. I like play the play station, play football, play with my pets: my tow dogs Gino and Gollo and my tow cats Michaela and Tuka and I like swim.
I go to newlands school in Adrogue from 7.00 Am to 4.55 PM, in my class room we are 23 persons and all of us have from 13 years to 14 years; we have 18 different subjects but my faborite are Biology, Embiromental Manegment and Maths, I prefere to do activities in groups or in the laboratorie. I like to be with my friends and I learn a lot of english that helps me if I want to go to other country and it is very usefull because I loves trveling to new fronteres.
thank you to listen this dialogue about me and my life, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario